Pages

YG is preparing something for 2ne1's comeback

YG always has this knack of surprising fans, don’t you think? First off, they released TOP’s Turn It Up MV teaser without warning. And then right after, Taeyang’s SOLAR was announced to be released the 1st day of July. And now, we got Se7en’s comeback teaser, back to back with all this hyped up Taeyang articles all over the internet.

This one here that we are writing about is a hard find. It is so amazing hearing from people who got to work with the people from YG and getting some sort of “secrets and hints” from them.

When “I Need a Girl” second video was released, someone who is working inside YG got to put a comment at alwaystaeyang (Qui) on the posted video:

Dude… Dara is hot and sexy with her movement in this video -_-;……
I think she did damn goood because i saw her practice with young bae and shaun evaristo to prepare for it but considering she learned it in a short period of time where she practiced the dance for like a few hours for two days, all the while learning her new dance with 2ne1, which I have to say is freaking awesome and Mari Martin choreographed it. I think she was uber tired after practice but I got to eat korean bbq with her and Se7en =D

I was in the room when YG took down the music video the day it premiered and I was like why?! in my head…all teddy said was he didn’t like the shots and what nots and not enough dancing, I was also in the room with the director who shot this music video and he was talking to YG but i didn’t understand korean ahaha.
but I don’t know… i like it”

Note: This was posted by Qui in ALWAYSTAEYANG. Qui is part of the Kanauru production, one that makes the video for Shaun’s Movement Lifestyle company. He, along with another buddy, tagged along Shaun and team (on their own expense) to document ML choreographers’ life. — Sujini@cldabaddestfemaleRead full article here.

Written by & credit: Queenunni@yg-united.freeo.net

No comments:

Post a Comment